Mr Do Ba Thich is the founder of ANS Law – an IP & Business Law firm in Vietnam. He worked as the leader in a reputed law and IP firm in Vietnam for years. He is expertise in class actions in the field of intellectual property and Business consultancy. He has conducted some of the largest class actions in Vietnam.
Lawyer Thich Do Ba is advising Clients on complex problems requiring strategic and multidisciplinary analysis. He is supporting local and international clients including blue chip companies, VN500 in pharmaceuticals, foods, finance, retail, banking, energy, insurance, media, retail and other industries. He is currently co-operating with famous law universities in Vietnam in helping their students to obtain legal practical experience.
- Lawyer – Member of Ha Noi Bar Association
- Industrial property representation service-practicing certificate (by NOIP Vietnam).
- Trademark Attorney.
- Help more than 2800+ peoples/companies register trademark in Vietnam.
- Help Vietnamese company register their trademark in other countries.
- Advising and Registering many collective trademarks: Example: Que Tra Bong, Gao Dien Bien, Mien Dong, Che Thai Nguyen, Bun Bo Hue…
- Opening 100% FDI Company in Bac Ninh province, Thai Nguyen Province, Bac Giang Province.
- Authorized representative resolving software copyright disputes.
- Open representative office in Vietnam for HongKong company.
- Give Legal advice for industrial park management in Bac Ninh, Thai Nguyen, Bac Giang and Ha Nam Province.
Books and articles.
- A manual for trademark design from an intellectual property law perspective (Publish in 2014 by Dan Tri Publisher)
- Choosing a company name from IP Law (Books for CEO and Start up)
- Legal Note for start up – posted in Economic Times Vietnam.