Lawyer Nguyen Duc Manh is Bizlink’s partner lawyer. Prior to joining Bizlink, he worked for many commercial and law firms. With many years of experience, Mr. Manh can resolve many commercial disputes through negotiation and in the implementation phase.
- Dispute resolution, labor administration and business.
- LLB, Phuong Dong University, Major in Law, Hanoi, 1999
- Diploma in Engineering and Lawyer Skills, Judicial Academy, Hanoi, 2004
- Vietnam Bar Association
- Hanoi Bar Association
Lawyer Nguyen Duc Manh has solved a lot of cases in specialized fields, here are some typical cases:
- Representing a Korean investor (a branch of a Korean corporation) in resolving the value of the dispute of more than USD 100 million in Vietnamese courts with Vietnamese and foreign partners in connection with the case. investment cooperation for a high-rise building project in Hanoi. This is a large and complex dispute, whereby the contractual relationship between the parties is a combination of the relationship between the employer and the product / joint sharing relationship, which takes place in a situation where difficulties of Vietnam real estate market.
- Representing a major Korean construction company in resolving various disputes [5 cases] with different subcontractors and guarantors (commercial banks) regarding contractual arrangements sub to make a highway in Vietnam.
- Acting as representative and litigation in favor of a large fund management company in negotiations and court proceedings related to a financing agreement of more than USD 10 million between customers (Plaintiff) and Vietnamese parties in a joint venture company operating in the field of telecommunications infrastructure development. It is worth noting in this case that both channels [negotiation & court proceedings] were used simultaneously and effectively to achieve successful results [the final share acquisition was agreed upon by the parties. agree]