Joint-stock company is established with at least 3 capital-contributing members (minimum 03 shareholders). With the instructions of LNP below, customers will understand the process and procedures for establishing a joint stock company
Có thể bạn quan tâm
How to establish a joint stock company
Apply directly at the Business Registration Office or register online on the National Information Registration Portal.
- Enterprise Law 2014
- Circular No. 130/2017 / TT-BTC amending and supplementing a number of articles of Circular No. 215/2016 / TT-BTC
- Circular No. 02/2019 / TT-BKHĐT Amending and supplementing a number of articles of the Ministry of Planning and Investment’s
- Circular No. 20/2015 / TT-BKHĐT of December 1, 2015, guiding business registration
- Decree No. 78/2015 / ND-CP on business registration
- Decree 108/2018 / ND-CP on amending and supplementing Decree 78/2015 / ND-CP on business registration
Application file for business registration includes
- Request for business registration
- Company rules
- List of founding shareholders and shareholders are foreign investors. List of authorized representatives for foreign shareholders is an organization
- Valid copies of the following documents:
– One of the personal certification documents attributed to the case where the person establishing an enterprise is an individual;
– Establishment decision or business registration certificate or other equivalent document, one of the personal identification papers of the authorized representative and the authorized document corresponding to the case of the person establishing the business career is organization
– Investment registration certificate for an enterprise established or joined by a foreign investor or a foreign-invested economic organization
The order of execution :
+ In case of direct registration: Apply for business registration and pay fees at the Business Registration Office
+ In case of online registration using a public digital signature: The legal representative declares information, downloads electronic documents, digitally signs an electronic registration file, pays fees and receives electronic receipt.
+ In case of online registration using the Business Registration Account: The legal representative declares information, downloads electronic documents of personal identification papers at the National Portal to be grant Business Registration Account, use Business Registration Account to declare information, download electronic documents, authenticate business registration documents and receive receipts on the National Portal on registration enterprise.
Processing time limit and application fee
+ Within 03 working days, from the date of receiving a complete and valid dossier.
+ Fee of VND 100,000 / time for direct submission
+ Free of charge for online registration